Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Slacker...

Yes, that's right, blog readers, I have been slacking on my Tuesday consignment-shopping segment. But, alas, I have not BEEN consignment shopping, so I have had nothing to write about.

I did, however, pick up the $50 from Beverly Hills Bargain Boutique that I made since giving them clothes to sell back in March. Pretty much the easiest $50 I have ever made.

And, while it is not consignment, I did buy this dress in black from Old Navy last week. It is oh so comfortable and for $15 it was an amazing steal!

And, I also plan to go thrifting (you know, shopping at thrift stores, because I know that thrifting isn't ACTUALLY a word) with my good friend Magen in Nashville sometime very soon. Nashville kicks Bowling Green's butt as far as thrift stores go. And, I also hope that I can make a "quick" side trip to Wonders on Woodland while I'm down there (it's my mid-century modern shopping dream, but I'll save that for another post). But, I hope the trip to Nashville produces lots of items for me to buy and lots of good stories and pictures for you, my blog readers.

Thank you for being so patient while I have been such a slacker. I promise to try harder to go consignment/thrift store shopping soon!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

wow!! I want that dress!! I could even pull it off with a belly! And that price is REALLY good. Sometimes Old Navy has NOTHING, and sometimes it has amazing things!! ..I wonder why that is.. anyway, I should check out ON soon!! :D

Magen said...

I can't wait to go thrifting, and yea I'm always curious why every computer tells me I spelled it wrong. And I'm apparently an editor. Why isn't it a word?! It needs to be. Anyway I'm honored you tagged me! Thanks Brittany