Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Most Important Mothers in my Life...

And, yes, there are quite a few...


First and foremost, my amazing mom! She has taught me so much about love, kindness, faith, selflessness, beauty, grace, wisdom, and having a positive attitude no matter what. But, more importantly, she's my best friend. I go to her for everything.

Thanks, Momma, for always being there, loving me, giving me life, and just being the best friend and mother a girl could ask for. I hope I can be as good a mother one day as you are to me. :) I love you.

My mother-in-law, Susan, is one of the most terrific women I have ever met. She is kind, funny, loving, a wonderful cook, and cares so very much about her family. She has welcomed me into her family with open arms.

Susan, I love you. Thank you for truly making me a part of your family. You are THE best mother-in-law a girl could ever ask for (even when you're laughing and taking pictures while Big Red messes up my hair for 5 minutes)!

My Aunt Jackie is the definition of creativity, kindness, selflessness, wisdom, and strength. She is always there if I need her, and she is an amazing mother and wife. I bottle up every piece of advice she gives me and hope that I can be half as creative and loving as she is with her boys.

Aunt Jackie, I love you. You are amazing!
Dacia is one of my best friends in the entire world. She is also the best mom I know. She is kind, loving, honest, caring and an amazing cook! She always has time for everyone, no matter what is going on. She shows me more about love than any other person I know. She (and Jen, see below) are what community and love are all about.

Dacia, I love you. I have no other words for who you are beside this one: Amazing!

My wonderful friend, Jennifer, is strength, patience, brilliance, and beauty wrapped up into one perfect package. Her relationship with Bella amazes me and teaches me to truly appreciate every single thing in life.

Jen, I love you so much! I am so grateful that you are in my life and that you and Bella teach me new things every single day.

My sister-in-law, Jordan, is one of the newest moms I know. She has been utterly amazing these past two months with my precious niece, Aubrey. I love to just sit and watch her kiss Aubrey over and over again.

Jordan, you show me what unconditional love is. Thank you.

Happy Mother's Day!

3 comments:

Aunt Jackie said...

Thank you Brittany. It was a perfect end to my Mother's Day to read your blog. You are the best! I love you!

Brittany said...

I love you too, and I hope you have had a wonderful mother's day! Sorry your picture is so small, for some reason it didn't enlarge like the other ones did!

Jordan said...

Thank you for your kind words, Brittany! I look forward to the day when you have my niece or nephew. You will be a terrific mom. And I will love to sit and watch you kiss that precious baby over and over! Love you, sweet sister-in-law!