Thursday, May 6, 2010

Knitting...

Guess what...


I am...


Knitting...


Tonight...


No, really...


What is your guess?...



Do you think you know?


It's a flower!!

I put these flowers on clips for your hair, pins for your clothes, on headbands, and on baby/kid hats. These only take me about 15 minutes to make, and they are so cute (in my opinion)! If you want one, just let me know!

I absolutely LOVE to knit. My amazing grandmother taught me how and every single time I pick up my needles I think of her. I can't wait to teach my daughter(s) and/or granddaughter(s) one day. It's just one of those things that I just love doing!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

how cute!! what an adorable little flower!! 15 minutes doesn't seem bad at all. and those sticks look awfully... pokey :)

Brittany said...

They're not pokey at all! :)

Seriously. When you're in town soon, we should meet for lunch, and I could show you the basics of knitting. I would even get you your own little starter kit... :)

Knitting is so much fun!