Monday, June 28, 2010

Welp...

We went to Ohio. Again. I think I'm addicted!

This time, we ate at the 2nd Street Market in Dayton for breakfast. I had a brie and berry crepe. John David had a veggie crepe. Collin had a Thai omelet. Dad had a Greek breakfast pizza. And, Mom had a cinnamon bagel. Diverse? Yes! Delicious? Oh, yes!

We spent the whole weekend just spending time with each other. Mom and Dad have a pond, and we took their kayaks out on it! We had the dogs outside, just hanging out. John David got close to the "shore" in the kayak, and guess what? Capo, our so-very-prissy-could-be-a-girl-never-likes-to-be-outside-or-wet dog, jumps straight into the water and onto the kayak. Who knew? But he really LOVED the boat.




Penelope did not and so there are no pictures of her.

We ate at this amazing German restaurant in the Oregon District of Dayton. JD and I took this classy picture! I love it!


Sunday, we spent time with my Grandparents and Great-Grandma. I love them so much and really hate that we live so far away. :( And, of course, because I'm not a good photographer, I did not get pictures of/with them. I'm working on it, just give me time!

But, nonetheless, my weekend was phenomenal. Again. I can't complain, that's for sure.


2 comments:

Shannon said...

Your parents totally look like they live the fun life! I would LOVE to live in that city and have a pond in my backyard!! I really, really hope we can get Wright-Patterson!!!! That would be a dream come true :D I love your little pictures. You look so happy :) And I had no idea that your hair was that long!

Anonymous said...

and when I thought Capo couldn't get any more unique! lol Glad you all had such a fun time and spent time with your grandparents I was worried about your great-grandma. Hope she's OK. I'm excited to meet everyone in August