Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Consignment...

On Saturday, Dacia, Beth, and I went to Beverly Hills Bargain Boutique and we all found some nice clothing (a dress and some shirts for Dacia and a shirt for Beth). I have been looking for a dress for my cousin, Allie's, wedding next month and now my search is over!! And, I didn't just find any dress, I found a Tracy Reese dress for $40. Normally, Tracy Reese dresses are around $250 and up. How amazing is that? I'm so proud of myself. :)

Tomorrow, Mom and I are headed to Nashville to go shopping. We're going to hit up Wonders on Woodland while we're down there. We're looking for a new (to us) couch (our black one, while very cute, is not comfortable at all). So, I hope to find one down there. I hope. Maybe.

That's it for today's installment. Just know that Beverly Hills Bargain Boutique NEVER disappoints when it comes to designer clothing. You should try it out sometime. Really.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot agree more, or be more jealous you went to Nashville. That dress is lovely