Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday, Monday...

Because it's Monday, and I'm busy working on a project with my boss, I'm going to leave you with this amazing blog I found not too long ago when I was searching the internet for mid-century modern design. And, she is from Nashville so when she posts blogs about the stores where she shops down there, I copy her and visit those stores. She's always spot-on. I wish I could meet her in real life. I'm sure we would be great friends! :)

And, on another note, if you're in Bowling Green tonight and have a hankering (those are the types of words we use in the South, in case you didn't know) to hear some good music, then get yourself down to the Starbucks on Campbell Lane to hear eventhesky play. The band is comprised of my husband, my brother Collin, and two of our great friends Allen and Michael. Plus, there MAY be a special guest singing. I don't know, though. You'll have to come out to hear them! What's better than a patio, coffee and good music in the summer? I don't rightly know (rightly: another thing we say down here in the South).

Hope to see you there! And, I hope you enjoy the mid-century modern blog as much as I do!


No comments: