Tuesday, June 22, 2010

2000

I am only about 70 or so page views away from having 2000 views, and so far I've only heard from about, oh, 10 of you readers. I would love to hear from more of you. Really. If you're not a blogger, then you don't understand the rush you get when someone comments on your blog. It's pretty darn cool if you ask me. :) But, if you are a blogger, then you do understand how good it feels. So, please comment. Please.

If you notice that you're the 2000th page view (and don't just keep refreshing your page so that you get to be the 2000th view because that's not cool, and I can tell that you did that, and you won't get a prize) and you comment on this post, then there may be a special prize for you. Or maybe not. You'll just have to wait and see (see parenthesis above for special request). Just scroll down to the very bottom to see what number you are.

Really, I'm just trying to get more comments. Because I know you're out there. :)

11 comments:

Adventures of a Type A said...

You inspired me to add a counter to my blog, since I have had the blog a few months with no counter I started it at 50, is that cheating?

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way about my readers! I wish they would comment more, or voice an opinion.

Brittany said...

Diana, I don't think that's cheating at all. In fact, I think you should have started it higher! :)

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, I'm stalking your blogs for recipe ideas for 4th of july.

Brittany said...

I will be posting one tomorrow on grilled sweet potatoes. And, I may also take pictures of the pickles I made last night (and, of course, forgot to take pictures of). I could never be a photographer for 2 reasons: 1) I suck at taking pictures and 2) I always miss the opportunities. I mean, I'm the one that takes the picture after the person has jumped or yelled or smiled. I never capture the moment, just the moment after! :) I'm so jealous of you, Caitlin. You're amazing!

Justin Guest said...

"If you notice that you're the 2000th page view (and don't just keep refreshing your page so that you get to be the 2000th view because that's not cool, and I can tell that you did that, and you won't get a prize)"

=O =(

Hope we can reschedule our dinner soon, sorry we had to schedule, I felt really bad about that.

Shannon said...

I comment!! :D I love your little blog! And right now the count is at 1975.. I'm going to be honest about it, and not be sneaky, and try to catch it at 2,000. OR I could just refresh 15 times and get it to 2,000.. but I'm an honest person like that :) Hehe! I "hate" seeing SO many people look at my blog and getting NO comments :\ It really is encouraging to get comments. I don't think people realize it until they have their own blog! :)

Anonymous said...

Here is your comment! :)I'm glad you're blogging! I check yours regularly b/c you are a pretty consistent blogger, and I get disappointed when people have blogs and hardly ever post. Keep it up! :)

Anonymous said...

I was the 2000th. To be honest, I don't know who you are... I just found your blog through someone else's and I enjoy reading it. :)

Brittany said...

Anonymous,

Thanks for reading! I wish I knew who were, though, so I could send you a prize! It wouldn't be much, but something.

Guess I'll do the prize at 5,000.

Christy said...

You're unstoppable. I told you so.