Monday, June 14, 2010

It's Been One Week...

And, I'm very sorry about that. Time just got away from me. I kept meaning to blog, but then didn't.

If you live in Bowling Green, you know how unbelievably hot it has been outside. I guess that hasn't really given me much energy for blogging. However, I have been busy doing other things:

I have began walking at 5:30 am with my dear friend Dacia (there's a blog coming about that). I have already started experimenting with squash recipes as I harvested 10 squash in 2 days (there are two blogs coming about that: 1) gardening 2) recipes). I listened to eventhesky play last Monday (once again, I will blog about that). I worked out in my now overgrown, fully-producing garden and will have an update and pictures this Friday. I made jam (again with my dear friend Dacia), and I'm planning on blogging about that. And, my mom is coming in tonight for a few days, so I'm sure I'll be blogging about our time together. Oh, and I found a place near Scottsville that sells mid-century modern furniture, so JD and I are going to take a trip there soon.

See? I have plenty to write about and will do shortly. I promise.

Sorry that I have been negligent. It's just that too much has been going on. Remember when summer was a relaxing time? Yeah, I think I remember that too. Wish that was still true...

:)

Love and Peace,

2 comments:

Magen said...

agreed, I miss the lazy days of summer. If it wasn't for my job being in a boring office I wouldn't be able to blog. Wish I lived in BG so I could go walking with you guys!

Shannon said...

KY is like a ZILLION times hotter than VA! I was so shocked when I got there. In VA, we can roll down the windows for air and we don't *have* to have air conditioning in the car. When I got to KY, I was like DYING from the heat/humidity!! Although I kind of liked it a smidge. Just a smidge. Only 'cause I really, really miss KY so much :)