Thursday, April 15, 2010

Welcome!

Well, I've finally started a blog after numerous friends have tried to convince me to. I figure it's going to be about my life and how I am trying to balance living simply with being a modern woman. So, sometimes I will blog about knitting, making detergent, making soap, gardening, living in intentional community, healthy cooking, and being eco-friendly. Other times, I will blog about consignment shopping for designer clothes, my obsession with bags, shoes, and sunglasses, and my passion for mid-century modern design. And, still other times, I will just blog about my wonderful husband, two precious dogs, friends, and family.

First "real" blog is coming soon. Topic: To Be Determined.

Hope you enjoy reading this! I'm going to definitely have fun writing it!



4 comments:

JD said...

I'm so proud of you: you've finally become a blogger.

Shannon said...

YES! I'm so excited! Since moving to Virginia, I've discovered how much I love consignment shopping. There are SO many great (better than in KY) consignment shops here! We have a lot of fun getting free baby things and discounted baby things. I'm so excited to read everything! YAY!

although I have no idea what TBD stands for! ;D

Brittany said...

There, I changed "TBD" to "To Be Determined" because JD said the same thing...

Oh well, I'm still learning. And, I know I have to get my title down into the picture frame, but I didn't have any photo-editing software last night when I started it. Maybe I'll get to it today.

Jordan said...

It was great to find your blog! It looks great too :) I look forward to reading more about what this intentional community is and how your and JD's lives are going! come visit me at houseoflyons.net if you'd like! I am doing an A-Z April Challenge right now if you need something else to help you get some blog entries rolling out the door! Welcome to blogging!