Monday, October 4, 2010

Things I Love Monday...

It's Fall.

It's October.

My house is decorated for Fall.

I have already drank so much apple cider it's not even funny.

I get to see my grandparents this weekend.

I get to go in a huge corn maze this weekend.

I wake up completely under the covers because it's cold.

It's perfect bonfire weather.

I get to wear warm socks.

I get to wear sweaters and jackets and leggings.

I got a brand new pair of boots on Saturday that I will be wearing all the time.  You know, since it's Fall.

I am reading through Harry Potter.  Again.  J.K. Rowling is an amazing storyteller.  I love her.  And Harry.

I am back to knitting hats and scarves and have finished quite a few. 

It's hat and scarf weather.

It's hard not to be happy in October.

No comments: