Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Because It's Tuesday...

And because I haven't blogged in (gasp!) two weeks, I'm going to tell the few of you blog readers that have hung around to see if I was going to post, some of the things I love the most.

I love when it storms during the day.  Now, at night, I'm not a fan of storms.  At. All.  They're very scary.  But, during the day, I absolutely love when there's a huge thunderstorm (quite like today, I might add).  I especially love when it storms in the Fall because all the leaves are forced off their trees and swirl around making everything lovely and colorful.

I love when my adorable niece gives me "kisses."  Now, it's really just that she opens her mouth and leaves forward toward my face, but I love the slobbery, wet mark she leaves on my face.  I just love her. 

I love when I get to sleep for almost 12 hours on a weeknight (last night).  Yes, I did go to bed a little after 8, but I really don't care.  I feel great today!

Well, the tornado sirens are going off, telling me that it is time to wrap up my blog and head for the basement!

More tomorrow...I promise!


No comments: