Wednesday, October 6, 2010

It's a Very Important Day...

In the lives of my two favorite little friends.


Bella,
You are a miracle.  I love you.  I'll even let you toot on me today and disrespect my pillows.  I have loved being able to see you grow up and learn and walk and talk and become this amazing little girl.  You're so beautiful!  Keep fighting!!  You've been so strong for five years, what's 100 more?? :)

Callie,
Happy 6th Birthday!  You make me smile!  I don't think I've ever had such a good friend!  It makes my week every time you come and snuggle next to me and tell your mom that you'd like to live with me!  Love you!  Don't ever stop being who you are!  And, always keep your sense of style!

You're both wonderful girls!  If I have a girl one day anywhere near how amazing the two of you are, I will  be very, very lucky!

And, you both have excellent examples to live up to.  Your moms are my best friends and absolutely amazing women! 

*Side note:  Sorry, Jen and Terry that I "borrowed" your daughters' pictures from facebook.  They were so cute, I couldn't resist.

No comments: