Monday, October 11, 2010

Weekend in Ohio

We went to visit my family in Pandora, Ohio, over the weekend.

Never heard of it?  Oh, well, I didn't expect for you to...It's a town of about 800 or so. :)  But, it's "home" to me.  It's where my grandparents live. 

I'm back home now, stuffed from my grandma's amazing food, filled to the brim with my grandfather's coffee (Really, it's the best. Ever.), supplied with local apple cider, corn-mazed out, and am missing everyone already.  My parents came up to visit, too, so it was a weekend surrounded by family, which we all need from time to time.

My fabulous aunt, Sandy, took some great pictures of JD and me, of the dogs and us, and of my whole family.  They came out really good.  So, I thought I'd post a few of my favorites for you all, my faithful blog readers, to enjoy.  Let me know which are your favorite, cause we're going to get some framed.











Man, I love my life, my family, my amazing husband, and of course, my dogs! :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1, 2, 7, 10.

Adventures of a Type A said...

I try not to complain since I myself only blog once a week but we are now up to 2 weeks with no updates. I am ready for another recipe or random post. Hopefully you give in to peer pressure easily and this will persuade you.

Brittany said...

I totally do give in to peer pressure easily (well, in the case of my blog). I will write something soon. I'm going to be making the Pioneer Woman's meatballs tonight for dinner...I'll post pictures and the recipe tomorrow. Is that okay?

And, just an FYI, John David told me last week my blog was lame. So, I'm gonna work on that!