Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What We've Cooked Wednesday.

So, last night, I made the most amazing meatballs and mashed potatoes.  Ever.  And, I can brag about it because it wasn't my recipe! (Well, the mashed potatoes were, but who doesn't know how to boil potatoes, then put them in the mixer with milk, butter and salt and whip them until they're fluffy and lump-less?)  I was going to take pictures and post them, but then I realized that The Pioneer Woman already did that for me...so it really would be redundant for me to do the same. (Okay, okay, you've got me...I forgot to take pictures until I was half-way through the process, so I came up with this excuse!)

Anyway, here's the recipe.  It's so good.  We added sriracha instead of tabasco because that's our hot sauce of choice, but I followed the rest of the recipe exactly.

Seriously.  You have to go make these.  They are so very good. 

And, then we had Mary Jane's Chocolates for dessert.  Last night was not a very healthy night, to say the least! But it was so good, I don't even care.  I'm doing Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred with Christy, so I'm working out to burn off all those calories I consumed last night! :)

Have a happy Wednesday!!!





1 comment:

Sheffield said...

High Five, that was good stuff! P.S.-Anytime you need a couple of taste testers, just let Christy and I know!