Tuesday, July 20, 2010

More Consignment Store Finds

My mom and dad were in town this past weekend. We had an amazing time. On Saturday, we went to the new College Street Diner downtown and then went to the SKY Farmer's Market and got the most amazing watermelon and cantaloupe (but food is not the point of this blog, so I'm getting back on subject). After that, the guys and girls split off to do our own thing. The guys went and killed time at Best Buy (and came home with a new television and blu-ray player, I might add!), and Mom and I went (where else?) shopping!

I took her to Beverly Hills Bargain Boutique because she hadn't been there for a long time. Well, we hit the jackpot. I found 2 The Limited tops for $10 each, and Mom found Cache and New York and Company tops for $10 each and a Talbots skirt for $12. Now, while these may not be truly high-end designers, the fact that we got all 5 items for a lower price than we could have bought the skirt new (even on sale) at Talbots says a lot. I can't wait to wear my new tops.

Then, we went to TJ Maxx...another favorite of my mom's and mine. My mom bought me a shirt. It's so cute. I can't wait to wear it, either!

So, I'm back in the swing of things, blog readers. I am going to Lake Erie for a week coming up soon, so I need to find some cute "beach" wear: sleeveless tops, long dresses, skirts, etc.. I know exactly where I'm going to go, too: Beverly Hills Bargain Boutique! I'll post more about my findings (you know, after I actually find them!) :)

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

1 comment:

Jordan said...

If you are up to making a trip to Nashville/Franklin this week www.encoresandmore.com is having their fall/winter sale starting Saturday. It is a combination of their kids, adult clothing, and housewares/furniture sale. It is 60.000 square feet with over 1200 consigners! It is massive, you can find some great deals :)