Monday, July 19, 2010

Mid-Century Modern Monday

So, there's this place outside of Bowling Green. It's actually really close to Barren River Lake State Resort. It's so cool. And, it's got all sorts of mid-century modern furniture. Amazing.

The owner came over to our house last week to look at maybe purchasing our couch (which, yes, I love, but it's just really time to move on and get a new couch) and she told me all about some places to shop for mid-century modern furniture. Yay! Next time I'm up in Louisville, I'm most certainly hitting up 2023 Antiques to see what I can find.

But, blog readers, you would be wise to take this advice: next Saturday, get in your car and take a nice, leisurely drive to Paradise Point in Allen County. You will not be disappointed.


1 comment:

Shannon said...

there's some place in Allen Co on the square that gives active duty military free food! Anything they want. Too bad we don't live in Allen Co ;)