Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Change (Part 2)...

So, this is what I looked like up until last night at, oh, around 11:00:


And, this is what I look like today:

Yep. It's a big change. But I like it. John David likes it. Guess that's all that really matters! :)

I am going to stop apologizing for not updating my blog (because it's my blog and I can write what and when I wanna...), but I'm going to let you know that I have been slacking on my homemade duties. I haven't been out working in the garden in about a week. I haven't cooked in longer than that. I haven't made anything from scratch. But, I'm going to the grocery tomorrow night, and I also have so many tomatoes ripening that I have already started preparing to make some meals with them. Here's what's going to be served for dinner soon in the Ryan household:

Chicken Mediterranean Pizza Skillet
Tortellini and Veggies
Sauteed Tomato and Onion Sandwiches

And...lots of homemade salsa and pesto and pickles. Yep. I'll take pictures and be a good blogger once again. I just have to get back in the cooking saddle. So, sorry (darn it...there I go apologizing again)!!


8 comments:

Jordan said...

Love the new hair!! i never have the courage to do something like that, color the hair I mean. Good for you, I think it looks awesome :)

Justin Guest said...

Ash and I both love the new look. That pizza skillet looks interesting.

Sheffield said...

Somethings different, can't put my finger on it. JK Cool new look.

Shannon said...

I love love love your new hair!! :) I had no idea that your hair was that long until I saw your canoe (is that what that is?) picture! And homemade salsa? That sounds SO good!! I've never, ever had homemade salsa! I'm so sheltered.. haha! Your recipes all sound soooo unbelievably healthy. You kind of remind me of Giada on the Food Network with her amazing fresh food. Except.. not Italian :)

Brittany said...

Thanks so much everyone!!!

Shannon, that's SO funny that you say that because I have just gone crazy with the Giada stuff at Target. I have some of her knives and JD just bought me her food processor.

Ok, so I TOTALLY wanted to take pictures of my salsa and pickle-making tonight, but my camera is completely out of batteries, and I have no more anywhere in the house! Man, I need a Canon Rebel. Oh well, I'll just post the recipes sans pictures tomorrow!

Brittany said...

Oh, and it's a kayak. Close enough, though! :)

Anonymous said...

I love your hair! That color looks great on you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I always catch myself apologizing on my blog too, lol. :)