Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Part 3 (With Big News)!

Remember this post where I said something big was happening?

Well, wait no more, faithful blog readers (that I wish would comment more...cough cough...).  Here it is:

I GOT A NEW JOB!!!

I'm the new office associate at the WKU ALIVE Center!  You have NO idea how excited I am! This job is everything I have wanted! Working at WKU, my alma mater? Yep! Working in something I'm very passionate about (community partnerships and volunteerism)? Yep! Getting to occasionally work with my husband? Yep! Benefits? Yep! Getting to do something that has to do with my degree? Yep!

I start the Monday after Thanksgiving and could not be more ready to start!  I can't wait!

Make sure you scroll down and read my other two posts from today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!