Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hold Tight...

I haven't blogged much at all lately, so I'm making up for it by blogging three times today!

My friend Shannon shared this info on her blog, so now I'm joining in and seeing if it really works! :)

Shutterfly is offering bloggers 50 FREE Christmas cards!  All you have to do is go here and then blog about it!

This is such a good deal!  JD and I just had pictures taken back in October, and I LOVE the cards they offer!  I'm very excited!  A couple of years ago, I made my own Christmas cards and last year I bought Oxfam America ones from Barnes and Noble, but I'm thinking this year, I'm going to try out Shutterfly and send out some picture cards! Plus, Shutterfly uses sustainably forested paper, so you KNOW I'm going to be all over that!

I'm trying to decide on my favorite.  So far, I have it narrowed down to these:







Will you tell me which one is your favorite?  If you haven't noticed, I'm pretty much in love with anything with bright colors or the word "peace" in it! I love all of them so much!  So, please help!!

Go here to look at all the options yourself!

Stay tuned for parts 2 and 3 today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Narrowed it down?! :) I like all of them. And I love shutterfly!!!

Jordan