Thursday, November 4, 2010

One of the Best Nights of My Life...

Sorry I haven't posted this week.  I have been sick and not doing anything but laying around and watching T.V..

But, I feel much better now, so I have to share with you all about my perfect Monday.  Amazing husband, Christy, Matt, and I went to Nashville and spent the day eating yummy hot dogs in East Nashville, shopping at Whole Foods and Whole Body in Hillsboro (and eating gelato at Whole Foods), and then met a couple friends at Flying Saucer before heading to the Mumford and Sons concert.  Now, if you've never heard of them, you need to go to their page RIGHT away and listen to their music.  They are phenomenal.  And, they put on the best concert I have ever been to.  Ever.  So, I thought I would post a couple videos from the concert so you can see what they are like.  But, really, the videos don't do them justice at all.

I don't think I've ever had a better, more perfect day (well, maybe my wedding day, but there's really no comparison to that).

I'm pretty sure this is what heaven will be like: uncontrollable happiness to the point of wanting to yell and cry at the same time because it's just so perfect.  At least, that's sure what I hope heaven will be like.

Enjoy!!

Dust Bowl Dance



Wagon Wheel with Old Crow Medicine Show and Cadillac Sky




No comments: