Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What I Plan on Cooking Wednesday

I'm going to the grocery store tonight (yay!...not). Here's what I am thinking of making. And, yes, I'm going to try my hardest to take as many pictures as possible and bring back "What We're Cooking Wednesday" Fall Edition. :)

So, here's what's on the menu! If you want any of the recipes, just let me know. I'm going to try to put on where the recipes are from (more for my benefit than yours, because I want to remember where they are when I go to make them). And, yes, there are 3 soups, but it's Fall, and I feel like making soups. Sue me! :)

Taco Soup - My newly-organized recipe book (recipe given to me by one Dacia Shoemaker)
Butternut Squash Soup - My recipe book
Black Bean Chili - My recipe book (My mother-in-law's recipe...yum. I'm DEFINITELY going to blog about this one)

Creamy Polenta with Balsamic-Glazed Mushrooms - My recipe book (recipes from Sande, my co-worker, and Southern Living)

Bulghur-Mushroom Stovetop Pilaf - My recipe book (recipe originally from Better Homes and Gardens)

Spaghetti Pie - Most recent Recipe-Swap recipe

Risotto with Gorgonzola - Everyday Pasta by Giada De Laurentiis (Page 206/207)

Chicken Potpie - Cooking class recipe, in my recipe book

Swedish or Barbeque Meatballs with Mashed Potatoes - The Pioneer Woman's recipe

Pot Roast - Broadway United Methodist Church cookbook (page 52) (I have to add that I just got a brand new cast-iron casserole dish from Ikea and CANNOT wait to use it!)

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies - My recipe book

Mmmm. I'm so excited to get cooking!


No comments: