Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Things...

...I am making Taco Soup tonight. I am taking pictures and will blog about said Taco Soup tomorrow.

...I learned how to knit in the round and plan on making this hat as fast as my little fingers can knit.


...Speaking of knitting (We were talking about knitting, weren't we? Sorry, I lost my train of thought staring at that amazing hat), I am back to knitting hats and scarves and such for sale. Any hat (baby, kid, teen, adult) you may want in various colors and styles. And, scarves I will do for a higher price, but really, there is not much better than the feeling of a warm, hand-knit scarf around your neck when it's so cold your eyeballs feel like they're going to freeze. But, then again, I'm a little partial!

...But, for real, let me know if you want me to make anything for you! I'm up for the challenge!

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Love that hat, Brittany. It is beautiful!

bethel05 said...

Count the Kickert's in for some hats and even a scarf to match! We can talk details when I see you next!