Monday, August 23, 2010

Twenty-Seven

Twenty-seven reasons why I am and always will be in love with you:



1. You're just too darn cute.
2. You take care of me. Always have. Always will.
3. You are the funniest person I know. Really.
4. You're my best friend.
5. You long to follow in the way of Jesus.



6. You're passionate. About everything.
7. You deeply, honestly care about people.
8. You have the best nose.
9. You love our dogs.
10. You're respectful to your mom.


11. You listen.
12. You're a great dresser.
13. You have great hair.
14. You love my cooking.
15. You help me decorate our house and you honestly care about it!




16. You adore Aubrey and when I look at you looking at her the way you do, I can't wait to have your children (when you're ready, of course).
17. You are an amazing song writer.
18. You have the best taste in music (excluding Lucero, of course).
19. You have taught me to be passionate about things.
20. You love life. Our life.



21. You love to travel with me.
22. You fantasize about living in a big city. Even if we never do, it will be okay. :)
23. You're hot. Really, really hot. I can't believe I get to be your wife.
24. You make me smile.
25. You make me want to be a better person for you.


26. I know that you'll NEVER leave me and that you love me with all of your heart.
27. You're the best husband a lady could ask for!

Happy birthday, baby!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

aww, happy birthday to him!! he was one cute baby :) :) husbands are the best!!