Tuesday, August 24, 2010

HELP!!!

For my birthday, my mom told me to pick out something that I really wanted. So, of course, I decided that I want a handbag. She got me an amazing yellow Cole Haan bag last year (see a pattern?), but it's now time to retire it (since I've been carrying it for a year!) and get a new one. The only problem is, I don't know which one I want. So, I thought I would put the pictures up of the four that I like and have you all vote on your favorite.

1) Cole Haan Gramercy Taylor Drawstring


2) Michael Kors Soft Stamped Croc Large Satchel


3) Michael Kors Gansevoort Large Shoulder

4) MICHAEL Michael Kors Astor Pasadena


The polls are now open...

:)

4 comments:

Shannon said...

#2!! :) I love the shape of it!

Christy said...

I'm voting for number two as well.

Diana said...

#2 is my favorite as well, as long as it is not real croc. Leather probably isn't any better than croc though so I say go with #2 either way. I noticed on the Pioneer woman blog she likes to have give-aways so if you decide to imitate her and do a drawing for a second bag count me in.

Brittany said...

Diana, if I were rich with three houses and tons of sponsors like Pioneer Woman, I would definitely have a give-away. I have to get on the Today Show first! Ha!

Perhaps I will have a give-away, but it will be for one of my knitted hats or one of the pieces of jewelry I make! :)