Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Things I Don't Want to Write About:

  • How incredibly unfair life is.
  • How every time I think about the above statement, my stomach turns, I start to cry, and then I get very angry.
  • How I do not want to say goodbye.
  • How we didn't get to buy the house we fell in love with (not associated with the three statements above).
  • How we are supposed to get snow again.
  • How it's still cold outside.
  • How tired I am.
Nope.  I don't want to write or talk about any of those things.

Anyone that wants to give me any ideas on things to write about, I am more than willing to take suggestions.

2 comments:

Christy said...

DId you apply a new design to your blog? For some reason I think it looks different. I really like it.

Brittany said...

Why, yes. Yes I did! :)

I thought it was time for a change!